Chemical Name: Potassium Phosphate Monobasic
Molecular Formula: H2KO4P
Formula Weight: 136.085541
CAS No.: 7778-77-0
Solubility in water Dissolved grams per 100 ml of water at different temperatures (° C):
14.8 g/0 ° C; 18.3 g/10 ° C; 22.6 g/20 ° C; 28 g/30 ° C; 35.5 g /
50.2 g/60 ° C; 70.4 g/80 ° C; 83.5 g/90 ° C
(1) As feed phosphorus additives; In the food industry, it is used for the manufacture of baked goods, for leavening agent, flavoring agent, fermentation additives, nutritional fortifiers, yeast food. Also used as a buffer, chelating agent.
(2) It can be used as fertilizer, flavoring agent and the culture agent of brewing yeast; used for the preparation of buffer solution, also used in medicine and manufacturing of potassium metaphosphate.
(3) It can be used for the fertilization of rice, wheat, cotton, rape, tobacco, sugar cane, apple and other crops.
(4) It can be used as chromatography reagents and buffer, but also for the synthesis of medicine.
As a highly efficient fertilizer, it is suitable for all kinds of soil and crops. It can also used as a bacterial culture agent, the flavoring agent for the synthesis of sake and the raw material for making potassium metaphosphate. In medicine, it is used for the uric acidification as a nutritional agent.
(5) Used as feed nutritional supplements;As a quality improver, it has effects of improving the complexation metal ions and pH value, increasing the ionic strength of food, and thus improving the adhesion and water holding capacity of food. China provides that it can be used for wheat flour with the maximum usage amount of 5.0g/kg and 2.0 g/kg in the beverage.